A World Of Opportunities
We assume you have a passion for property landscape as well as a fascination for architecture. You’re also highly motivated to join Miramas. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and are searching for a new challenge, our doors are always open. Come onboard and join us on our journey.
Fill-in the form provided below
Accounting & Finance
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Provides financial information to management by analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- PC literate for correspondence, spread sheet tracking and project management coordination, including basic skills with MS Office.